Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Reality Sets In




Pics from Chicago: U2 Concert and the 3 of us "geared up" for a Cubs game

The Good News: We had a great trip to Chicago. I highly recommend a trip to Wrigley Field at any time, but it's even crazier during the St. Louis series since thousands of fans clad in "Pujols" jerseys flood the city of Chicago. By the way, I take back anything negative I have ever said about girls from the Midwest because we saw plenty of good-looking females over the extended weekend. Note to guys: A Cubs series in Chicago would make a great bachelor party. Also, we went to an improv club on Monday night and I highly recommend an improv show if you have never seen one. Chicago has 3 great improv clubs including The Second City, which has produced many of the comedians for Saturday Night Live.

The Bad News: After taking the bar exam and the excursion to Chicago, it's time for work to begin. After 8 great years of college, it's finally time for the Real World-Jackson to kick in: I start work Wednesday at Smith, Reeves, & Yarborough. Depression, here I come. Oh yea, it was a U2 cover band.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home