Monday, August 01, 2005

Welcome

Since getting a blog is apparently as important for social status as Debutante (though cheaper), I decided that I would jump on the bandwagon and contribute to the erosion of corporate efficiency in this country. I'll try not to just go off on personal rants but would rather just offer interesting news stories or anything connected to Mississippi, being single, going out, progress in any shape or form, and any other hobby that I may pick up at sometime. The 2 words to describe this site will be "cut" and "paste". I encourage everyone to reply as often as possible so that those of us at work will have something to do other than daydream. It goes without saying that smart-ass comments are welcome and expected, however any references made about Brad are completely untrue and do not refer to any actual events. Comments aimed at others should be considered fact and serve as great additions to the local gossip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home